Saturday, October 22, 2011

Allora!!

So it has been a while since I have posted anything (ironically I feel this way every time I actually sit down and start to write), but I just wanted to let everyone in on some of the things that have been going on since last time.

First and for-most (and this is mostly for my mother!!) BUT I got an A in Italian 1!! Besides getting good grades at Italian, its been really cool to be able to walk around and stop wherever you are going and 85% of the time hold a conversation with someone in just Italian!! In the 6-7 weeks that I have been here, my Italian has grown tremendously and it has been awesome to see what I am studying actually pay off! This is probably the first time in all of my schooling career that something that something I am studying now is usable now as well. The things I learn every day in class helps me go out that day and hold a better conversation than I could the day before!

Another interesting thing that happened this week was Matt and I played soccer with Cesare (our Italian roommate) and his friends... Needless to say Matt and I somewhat got embarrassed, but we were invited back for next week! Matt and I both scored, and I think that might have been our saving grace!

Today I will be also updating my list of 25 things to do in Europe, as we have crossed a few more of those off the list, and along with that I am going to be making a second blog post that has my weekend schedule on it... This is going to allow you to know where I am going each weekend!!

Ciao,
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment