Saturday, April 7, 2012

THE BIGGEST STUDY ABROAD PROBLEM!!!!

So I initially planned to study abroad at the end of college because I thought that it would be a great way to end my college career.... Turns out that I have been liking it so much that I might not graduate in time.....


Long story short; I was notified last night after I was asleep that I needed to apply for graduation by the end of the day... Yes I should have known to look at this myself, but no, I didn't think that I would get a 4 hour notification on this.

Going to try and figure this out with my university as I WILL be done with school and ready to move on to the real world.

BIT OF GOOD NEWS: If I can get this resolved and graduate on time I believe that I will be coming back to Italy this summer to take a seasonal job here for 3 - 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. ascoverseas.com offers expert consultation for university and course selection for high ranked foreign universities in UK, Study in uk, abroad study consultants .

    ReplyDelete