Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Beard: Uniting Family And Friends Since September

As you all should have noticed by now, I have somewhat of an AWESOME Amish beard going on! To be honest this beard started as just a small defience to my mother. The background behind that is actually very simple;
1. Before I came here I lived with my parents
2. My mom hated my beard
3. She made me shave my beard
4. Now I am halfway across the world
5. She has no say
6. My beard is long!

However as of recently I have been noticing that my beard has been getting a lot of attention from family and friends alike on Facebook. For this reason I have decided to post some of those comments for you all to see!

My mom thinks I am ugly with a beard

 

Best Part; The two of them liked each others posts






With that being said, I was going to shave tomorrow since it would be the end of "No Shave November", but I couldn't live with myself if I ruined relationships amongst family and friends!

The beard shall live on, and with it the hair!

And to the people that don't like this.... Maybe when you get here I will clean up a little bit ;-)!

2 comments: