Saturday, March 31, 2012

Are We There Yet, Because I Hope Not

So today I was checking into my next few weeks and what my schedule was going to look like, and I had an absolutely terrible realization that we only have 6 weeks left!!!!!!!! That might seem like a lot, but when you think that spring break just ended, and Easter break is next weekend, and after that we only have a month left... well I am starting to worry!!

My Outlook calendar has literally everything I HAVE to do each day as well as my traveling plans, so I thought that I would update you all on some of the travels that I will be doing in the next couple of weeks before I come back to the states. Don't worry mom and dad... all that blue that you see on Monday through Thursday is class that is mandatory... well unless we went out too late the night before, or it is nice outside and we want to go to the park!!



It is sad to think that my time here is over, but I must say that I have really enjoyed my time here. I have had the greatest 7 months of my life so far and am looking forward to these 6 weeks left. I had a great trip to Aosta this weekend at Silvia's (an Italian friend of ours) house with my roommate Marcus, then in a few weeks I am going to go to Cyprus or Saluzzo. The weekend after that we are going to travel to Crete, Greece and rent a villa and Vespas for the weekend, followed by a crazy weekend in Prague for Marcus's birthday celebration! After all of this traveling my family will arrive and we will have 2 weeks to travel Italy before I have to go back to the states!

Still working on a blog post for the opera, the beach, and the usual week in Torino, so check back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment