Friday, March 9, 2012

The Things We Do When We Get Bored


Although it might sound very hard to believe, sometimes living in another country can get tiring and boring. In fact, because Spring Break starts tomorrow (for most students that skipped out on class yesterday and today it started Tuesday), but for most of us, this past week has been absolutely exhausting and draining. The other side of this is that sometimes regardless of what you do here in Italy, you become homesick.

However, in order to make things a bit more interesting and a bit more American, there are certain things that we like to do. For example; once a week I try and have either grilled cheese for lunch or a hamburger one meal or even a hot dog or two. This week we switched it up a little bit!!

This week we decided to dedicate a section of our hallway to the one and only Taylor Swift! Not only is she beautiful, but she is beautiful!! And after my mother told me she wouldn't be nice to her if I brought her over for Thanksgiving... well lets just say I feel like I had to make a swift stand against that (pun intended!).

Taylor Swift
The wall when you enter our apartment




Corso T-Swift (T-Swift Road)


Looking down Corso T-Swift















 
Taylor Swift












Piazza Taylor Swift on Corso T-Swift

















About a month ago my roommate Marcus had his friend Brian and one of Brian's friends, Reid, here for an evening before they went to the Cinque Terre. Of course we found a way to make fun for ourselves. I am not allowed to attach it to my blog, but here is the link for Facebook;


Hope you all enjoy it, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment