Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Budapest, Hungary

So one thing that I have become very used to is adjusting my plans regardless of what they have to do with. For instance, right now we have not had hot water or heat since Sunday. This means that I have had to shower at friends houses, and wear jackets, pants, shoes, and scarves in our apartment. Also, today my roommate Joe was searching for places to traveling to this semester and came across a flight to Budapest, Hungary!

Budapest had been on my list of places to go, but because I thought it was too expensive to travel there I had just written it off as a place I wasn't going to be able to go to. However, when Joe was searching today he found a flight to Budapest for 20 Euros round trip! YES!!! We are now going to travel to Budapest for 20 Euros!!!

Heores Square in Budapest
The Chain Bridge in Budapest
The Parliament Building in Budapest

I am really excited because Budapest is an absolutely amazing city! It is built around history, art, and great architecture. Because Marcus, Erica, Sara, Ellie, and Cierra are all going to Amsterdam to meet up with some of Ellie's friends for her birthday, I will be going with Joe and Sage! I am excited because it should be a fun (and cheap) trip.

On a side note, I am headed to Venice this weekend for Carnivale. Going right now to buy a pair of awesome RED PANTS as well as a red mask so we can look absolutely AWESOME!! I will keep you all updated as much as I can on what else is going on here in Torino.

Not so smart when you are trying to hide from bullets, but for a fashion statement in Europe.... YES!!
PS - Bachelor night tonight!!! Emily better figure it out or she is going to be going home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment