Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Best Care Package Ever

Since I have been here for the past 5 months, I have had a very small amount of American food. In fact, I had not had some of my favorites in what felt like forever. However, yesterday Dmitrij arrived, and with him, he brought a whole suitcase full of American food. For some odd reason, when I was opening the suitcase I felt like a pirate opening up a chest of gold, and fortunately for me, what was inside was much better than gold!!!

THIS IS MY LOOT!!!;

The Loot
Fruity Peebles: The greatest cereal ever
Everything you need to make smores





Skyline Chili
The Vibrams have returned
Chicken Salad is now a possibility
















The single greatest candy EVER!
A wonderful combination of everything amazing

 
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!


This morning when I woke up I had a wonderful bowl of Fruity Pebbles! It was a magical moment.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, superb blog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your site is magnificent, neatly as} the content!
    Lokar XBAG-6110 Black Billet Aluminum Corvette Brake/Clutch Pad with Rubber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helen; I have been using this blog since I started studying here in Torino in September. I hadn't blogged like this until about half way through October, so I am glad you liked it.

    @Joseph: By all means, use all of the ideas that you would like. My personal favorites are the mixture of pictures and descriptions for your everyday blog posts as well as the bio about myself (I think it allows people a bit more insight into the person they are following.

    Thanks for stopping by, and continue to come back and visit! PS - don't forget about the fish!!

    ReplyDelete