Friday, December 2, 2011

Never Shave December + Option 5

As Novembers has come to an end we have stepped into Never Shave December. With that being said, one of the girls here in Italy suggested to me 4 options that she thinks are good beard choices for December.

I wanted to let you have an opinion as well, so check them out, decide which one you like best, and leave a comment with that number!

1.

Windmill / Flute beard anyone?
 2.
The Sexy Six-legged Spider
3. 
The Breaded Beard (I am getting close... End of December; No problem)

4.
The only thing I don't understand is why he has zebra print on his jacket...

5.

I am saying nothing about this
 So there you have it. Five options, 4 magnificent and 1 an epic fail. Leave a comment with the number below and I will get back to you all with the results.

PS - To anyone who votes for #5: YOU WILL DIE!!!...... Maybe at age 86 and of natural causes, but it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment