Friday, December 9, 2011

Traveling Part III: Where I Want To Go Next Semester

As I just received my schedule for next semester, I have tried to plan out my traveling plans. There are a few places that I am going to, and there are a couple other places that are on my list of interest as of now.

Where I am going;

February 11th-13th: Venezia (Carnevale)



February 21st; Ivrea Mardi Gras Carnevale


March 9th - 18th; Spring Break in Greece



6th-9th April: Easter Break in Istanbul, Turkey
















April 27th - May 1st: St. Petersburg, Russia


After this my family will be coming over for 2+ weeks to travel around Italy, and this actually might be my favorite part of my whole study abroad experience. The more that I travel, and the more that I am here in Italy, the more that I become excited to show my family what it is that I have been living in for what will be 9 months before they get here.

1 comment: