Thursday, December 8, 2011

Traveling Part II; My Christmas Plans

This year for Christmas I will be staying here in Italy. At first I was very worried about this, as this will be the first time I have not been home for Christmas. Even more so, I was worried that I would be here in Italy alone because most of the students are going home before Christmas, and I would be staying here. However, I am lucky to have a professor who is a great guy and has an amazing wife and they invited me to their home for Christmas. I give her a lot of respect because they have three sons, and they are inviting me in to make four!

After Christmas I am excited to say that my best friend from back home; Luke, and also Lucie, are coming over for two weeks. As of now we are not 100% sure of where we are going to go, but this is the plan so far:

Luke and I at our Senior Prom
30th - 7:00 am arrive in Roma
30th - 2:00 pm leave for Firenze
31st - Firenze (new years)
1st - 1:00 pm leave for Pisa (day trip)
2nd - Siena (day trip)
3rd - San Gimignano (day trip)
4th - 6:00am take the train to Roma (stay up.. no hostel)
4th - 9:30am take the train to Napoli (sleep time)
4th - stay in Napoli for the night
5th - Pompei
6th - The Temples
7th - Capri (stay the night in Napoli)
8th - 7:15am take the train to Roma (Nate's birthday)
9th - Roma
10th - Roma
11th - Vatican
12th - Back to school

I am extremely excited to have Lucie and Luke come to Italy and visit me. I am also looking forward to traveling to the places on the schedule. I have not been to any of these locations yet, and I am excited to travel with my closest friends.

When we have finalized a schedule I will be sure to post it here and let you take a look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment