Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NOTES NOTES NOTES!!

I always find myself coming back from either weekend travels, week long trips, or having taken photos around the city here in Torino, and changing my desktop wallpaper on my computer. However today I recognized how illogical this really is. I was working on a PowerPoint presentation that I will be giving to the students who arrive next semester, when I recognized that my computer desktop is the most organized set of notes that block beautiful pictures that I have seen!

This is what my desktop should look like;


There are a couple of things to take notice of. For example; notice the beauty of this majestic photo taken by Nate Borowitz. Also, the Euro is down right now, and the USD is up! (Mom please transfer some money so that when it tanks I can pull cash out asap!). I find it important to make the distinction between it being 1° Celsius and not Fahrenheit. O and the Rock Climbing that we are going to try and do this afternoon!

However... This is what my desktop actually looks like;


I don't even think I need to explain this, but my biggest concern is the accuracy at which I would have to click on Age of Empires if I wanted to play it! The only thing about this that I am proud of is the fact that these notes are very organized.

As of the time line on this... I would like to think that this will all be done by next Tuesday, and I can see my desktop again. Mainly because that is when my last finals are and if I don't have this stuff done then we are going to have an academic problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment