Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Traveling Part I; Where I Have Been

As I just received my schedule for next semester, I wanted to take some time and reflect on the traveling I have done so far. Ironically enough, I have traveled less than most of the students here, but if you look at this list, we have traveled a lot! I feel blessed to be here in Europe, and experiencing a part of the world that I would have never appreciated as much.

Paris, France



 Versailles, France


 Aosta, Italy









Milan, Italy




Genova, Italy


 Santa Margherita


 Cinque Terre


 Lake Como


 Gran Paradiso

 
 


Alba

 

 Palermo


Agrigento


 Brussels, Belgium


Stockholm, Sweden


 Dublin, Ireland



This is part one of a three piece series I am going to put together. I find it refreshing to stop and smell the roses, look back on your past, and really reflect on the opportunities that God has put in front of you! Check back tomorrow for a heads up on my winter break travels, and then by the end of the weekend because I am going to post about the places I am going to do next semester as well!

1 comment: