Friday, December 30, 2011

Rome At A Glance


So I have been in Rome for all of a day now, and there are a few things I have noticed very quickly.

1. There are more Americans, Japanese, and Indians in Rome than there are Italians; the ratio of number of Americans walking around with backpacks to the number of Italians with the shinny puffy jackets is quite drastic. In fact its very easy to fit in and hide from gypsies as an American as long as you are the least American!

2. English is clearly the most spoken language in Rome; for the first time since I am studying abroad in Italy I can communicate better with someone in English than I can in Italian.

3. There are going to be plenty of AWESOME photos coming!
























Headed out to dinner, but I will keep updating as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that first picture :) Good work.

    ReplyDelete