Friday, December 16, 2011

The People I Met This Semester: Part II

This is the second part of my series on the people that I met this semester. I you haven't seen the first one CLICK HERE, and then come back ;-).

The people that are in this post are people that I may have hung out with a lot at the beginning, a lot at the end, or in general, I just felt like I wish we would have hung out more. I didn't get to know these people as well as I would have liked, but 4 months doesn't give you all of the time in the world.

Carson and Cristina
 This is Carson and Cristina. Matt, Gabe, and I were fortunate to be able to hang out with these two girls because there are two of the nicest people I have ever met! I always enjoyed walking into a room and Cristina just in some ways shouting out my name to say hello. I only wish that we had spent even more time together this semester.

Ryan, Emily, Marina, Aaron, and Steve
This is Ryan, Emily, Marina, Aaron, and Steve. These five were always someone you could count on seeing when you went out. That didn't mean that they were blacked out drunk (some of them don't drink), but rather they loved having a good time, going dancing, and just socializing. Emily: thank you for making me brownies that one time!!!! O and Steve: Don't stop rocking the red pants!

Juliet and Laura
This is Juliet giving Laura her birthday kiss from me! These two girls although very shy and quite, were really quite funny and very enjoyable to hang out with. They definitely make the best Irish potato candy! PS - Laura I know your dad's mustache is EPIC, but by May you will learn to love the beard!

The mid-town girls
 This is Sage, Victoria, Shelbi, Rose, and Chelsey. Matt, Gabe, and I were very lucky to have met these girls at the beginning, however I am a bit sad that our schedules were off and we didn't get to hang out much once school started. Shelbi; I enjoyed the conversation we had on the balcony that one night and Rose; I still think we created the best Italian dialog ever!!

The California Club
This is Max, Lauren, Cody, Jill, Bret, Kara, Mike, Katie, Kira, and Bryce. Although we didn't always hang out that much, I was able to work with a lot of them in school. It was awesome to have some good discussions with these guys about everything from sports to politics and even what life is like in Cali. I know that one of Matt's favorite experiences while here was when he and these girls and some other people went skiing in Switzerland.

Everett, Justin, and Andy
This is Everett, Justin, and Andy. I had cooking class with Everett and Justin, and appreciated the private lessons that Everett would give us during class (he is a great chef!), and Andy may have the best spontaneous humor out of anyone I have ever met. Also, I had an absolute blast hiking the Cinque Terre with Everett; the two of us tore it up.

Timmy, Mike, Breanna, and Bissy

This is Timmy, Cody, Mike, Breanna, Chelsea, and Bissy. Although I didn't get to hang out with them that much they were all really cool people. Timmy and Mike were in a few of my classes and are super cool guys that I enjoyed getting to know. Breanna and Bissy where always nice and genuine to me whenever we saw each other. PS - You killed it last night Bre!

That is enough for this round. As I am writing these I am realizing that there are a lot of people that I have met this semester, and I can't exclude any of them to make this task easier.

To this group of people I want to say thank you for providing me with some really fun memories of mine. I only wish that we would have been able to hang out more because I enjoyed the time that I spent with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment